In the Fall 2023 issue of the Temple Lung Center Magazine, Temple’s team of physician-researchers present advancements in breakthrough research and clinical practice in several areas of focus, including:
- A look at why patients travel from all over the country to Temple for Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- A case study on the multidisciplinary and collaborative thoracic approach to provide surgical sympathectomy and partial stellate ganglionectomy for refractory ventricular tachycardia
- How CBCT, augmented fluoroscopy and radial EBUS guided robotic bronchoscopy is used as a safe and effective method of sampling pulmonary nodules in patients with severe lung disease
- The application of artificial intelligence to speed the response to pulmonary embolism
- Featured clinical trials showcasing how cutting-edge pulmonary research is leading to improved treatment options
- The evolving paradigm management of Advanced Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Past editions of the Temple Lung Center Magazine can be found here.